RESLAM® Remote Open
Offers keyless, protected and controlled entry to high security enclosures. For example, housing ATM machines by using both smartphone and secure server technology in combination with electronic safe locks.
RESLAM®: a smart investment when high security, cost avoidance and simplicity are the order of the day.
Remote open offers you an innovative solution to the challenges faced by financial institutions, CIT companies and Independent ATM Deployers. RESLAM® Remote Open reduces the risks and complexities encountered daily by companies that replenish ATM’s. The geolocating ability restores control over what happens on site. In addition, the multiple choices of the communications systems allow for increased flexibility and reduction of costs.
RESLAM® Remote Monitoring
Provides a near real-time monitoring and automated notification system. It works without the need for staff to sit and view screens of information to react to infrastructure being left open for longer than required. The system uses some artificial intelligence to optimise network usage. The impact, that the system has had on changing years of behavior has been nothing short of incredible.
The products above were developed specifically to deal with several issues that are common in the Financial, CIT and even Retail industry.
- Locks being mechanical in nature, by default are not monitored therefore safes are left closed but unlocked after hours
- Keys, key cards and biometrics are painful and costly to manage and control lives at the lock, rather than centrally
- Hidden costs are often not quantified and very few institutions understood the total cost of ownership of this infrastructure
- Since ATM replenishment, door entry and availability are key performance factors, reliability is very important
- Technology is accelerating change, it is therefor vital to future proof your investments
- Network Connectivity enables centralised change management & control
- Internal threats can’t be underestimated
Read more from this well documented case study on the collaboration between RESLAM®, WiBu Systems and Kaba AG here: Case study: Wibu Kaba Reslam or simply click on the image below.